Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelly #42

Yesterday was Kerry's brother's birthday. He was born in a very good year! We met him and his family at Godfather's Pizza in Idaho Falls and had some good pizza and cake. Here is the cake, strawberry mouse filled from Costco in Pocatello where Kelly works.
Here is Kelly and his wife Debbie, they got married in October last year. Just look at what she has to put up with. :) Thanks for inviting us, Debbie, we are so glad you are in our family!!
This is cute little Joe. He turns 8 later this month. He is Kelly's youngest son and Debbie's youngest boy, Logan is behind him. Debbie has 5 kids, Kelly has three boys.

Here is Kelly with Danny (9th grade), and David (7th grade). And yes, I cut their heads off, I am not a very good photographer when seated.
Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Kelly!!I took this on our way home last night. I thought it might give some of you who live far away a warm fuzzy feeling for good old IF.

1 comment:

  1. LaRell - I really enjoy your blog. It helps keep me abreast of what is going on and getting to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete