Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Crut" and "Ches"

Here are my new friends, "Crut" and Ches" I have only known them for a couple of weeks but we have become very close. In fact, we go everywhere together. I don't have a picture but they are part of a threesome. "Straight Brace" was unavailable for photos. We occasionally ditch "Straight Brace". The only problem is that "Crut" and "Ches" are very demanding, they require my constant attention anytime I am trying to go anywhere or get anything done. New friends require so much time and energy! The Doctor informed me today that since my knee was looking great, I soon get a new friend, "Donjoy Brace". "Donjoy" and I will be close friends for a least 3 months, but, "Crut" and "Ches" soon get to spend most of their time on their own. I Just don't have time for that many close friends. :)
Just to make Tyson wish he was still in Idaho, here is a picture two days ago out my back window.
And here is one from the front.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, I need to take another picture of my yard to make you jealous! 67 degrees today!! I even pruned and weeded this weekend. To be honest, this winter I really missed the real cold. Not once did it even get below 10 degrees (Salt Lake's all time record low is -8) One of the things I find most magical, even now, is when the hoar frost covers everything and there are magical prisms covering the world. The weeping birches in the front yard turn into giant chandeliers in the morning sun. It is always so quiet and peaceful and beautiful as every where I turn a new angle brings me to gasp in awe and the cold air rushes in and bites my lungs. I didn't get to see that this year and it makes me sad... but this early spring is making up for it. I need to go snowboarding too before the mountains start warming up. It's harder to go when I don't have anyone to go with and I have to work every weekend. Oh well, such is life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. I love how you refer to all of your "cripple equipment" as close friends. Hopefully you will get off those crutches soon. They are terrible. I remember having crutches for a time and it was not the highlight of my life by any means. :)

    ReplyDelete