Thursday, April 15, 2010

Somebody Steele

He may not have a job til summer, but this is a working boy. He has strait "A's" in his 8th grade classes and in his Algebra 2 class at Skyline. He plays in the orchestra and in a before school Symphonic group combining orchestra and band. He does track after school and yesterday took first in discuss and shot put (personal best in both) and ran the anchor in the 4x400 relay in which his team took first. He still finds time to play PS3 and take care of his dog. Also, he is running for Student Body President at Eagle Rock, the elections are next week.
Good job Kieran for always doing your best, we just wish you were home more so we could see you! :) I had to take a new picture of him so he would have something to use for the election. I am such a lame photographer mom not to take more pictures of my kids!


On my facebook page, Brandy Skaar, a mom of one of Kieran's friends posted this comment today. It is worth sharing.
Your son is an amazing athlete and a very neat kid.. I enjoyed watching him yesterday. When they were getting the line up for discs the coach would not attempt his name so he kept calling him Somebody Steele. After he threw I don't think he will forget his name. The look on he coaches face was price less. Kieran threw 115' and the next closes threw 77'. The rest of the meet we were all cheering on Somebody Steele. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kireran, I am very proud of you. I haven't seen you or heard from you in a long time but that doesn't mean I don't think of you. You are destined for great things in this life. I love you - Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kieran! You are an awesome kid and I can only hope my boys turn out to be half as good a person as you are.

    ReplyDelete