Monday, April 5, 2010

Shooting

Eventually in Idaho the spring tries to come, the snow melts, the wind blows and even though it is only 40 degrees it seems time for some outdoor fun.
We took the kids out and all had a blast shooting. I forgot my camera but the phone pictures turned out pretty good.
Here is Kason, a little nervous but doing well with the .22 pistol.
Lauren hit everything she tried for with the .22 rifle.
Kieran just loves all the guns!
Kerry must be a great teacher, or Lauren is just naturally a good shot.
Kieran with the 12 gauge, clay pigeon take flight, get it! Good!
Roger and Peg gave Kerry a thrower for Christmas. We finally got a chance to use it and it worked great! Pulling it was the fun part.
Everyone had a lot of fun.
But it was still chilly so the kid warmed up under the tonneau cover.
Lauren was a crack shot with her first ever shotgun experience too. She hit 3 of 4 clay pigeons.
She had so much fun, I think she'd like her own gun now!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Please tell Lauren I'm sorry for all the times I teased and picked on her. In all fairness, I didn't know she was such a good shot at the time ;o)

    ReplyDelete