Friday, May 28, 2010

My Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a couple of weeks ago. I had a very enjoyable day! The kids and Kerry got me wonderful gifts including a Sheri Dew book, flowers, charm bracelet, Kung Fu Panda DVD and CoCo Madimoselle parfume. We visited at my mom's house the Saturday before, I love my Mom! What a blessing to be her daughter! Then we visited Kerry's Mom in Shelley and brought her some flowers. While we were there we stopped by Kimmy's grave. We miss you Kimmy!!! Every day!! I have been blessed to have so many great women influence my life.

When we got home Kerry washed my truck for me. I enjoyed watching him wash my truck even more than having the clean truck. What a hot guy! Look at those arms. I love his muscles! I tell him I married him for his amazing arms!
Jasper enjoyed the whole think very much!

Be still my beating heart. Just keep washing the truck honey, you look marvelous!

What is it with water? Draws a crowd.
Son, don't spray your mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment