Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins

I've had several people ask me about my pumpkin recipe, it is one of my favorites. Here's a picture of what you need. And here's the recipe:

PUMPKIN BREAD/MUFFINS

MIX TOGETHER: 4 beaten eggs, 3 cups sugar, 1 cup oil, 1 can pumpkin ( about 2 cups), 2/3 cup cold water.
ADD: 3 1/2 cups flour, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp nutmeg
MIX but don't over mix.
BAKE in 2 greased loaf pans at 350 degrees for about an hour or fill muffin tins 2/3 full at bake for about 15 minutes.


I think pumpkin is just beautiful, what a lovely color, so rich! And if you are really ambitious, I am not, you can cook down your own pumpkins--what fun!
And this is my wonderful Bosch mixer that my Mom gave me a few Christmas's ago, thanks Mom! I have used it a ton! It mixes the muffins marvelously.
So here are the ingredients in the bowl. So pretty.
And here is the handy 7 year-old, he just lined the tins with these cute white liners
If you have leftover liners you and add some spooky decorations to your chandelier like Lauren did to ours.
Look, 7 year old are very useful, such concentration.
Lauren was drawing during the process, notice the muffins in the distance almost ready to cook.
And finally, this is the finished yummy product!! Straight from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment