Friday, July 24, 2009

Reunion Time!

We had our Smith Family Reunion this year July 7-11 at Mom and Dad's cabin. I thought I would post a few pictures here over the next few days as I edit them. Jamie and Virgil did a great job planning and running the show this year. Above is a picture of me and David playing a corn hole tournament game. That darn kid beat me. Corn Hole took up more time than horseshoes this year. I should stick to horseshoes.
Daniel, Kieran and Tyson hanging out watching corn hole.
Cousins playing in the play house. Looks like Kason is on guard duty.
Spencer looks so cute and intense in this picture! I just love it! More of my favorites coming soon!Maegan and Shelly.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Daniel, Kieran and I! I love the vintage look you gave to it. It was funny looking through all the reunion pictures tonight. Thanks for always bringing your camera and taking so many awesome photos. Makes it easy to remember the good times!

    ReplyDelete