Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Week Ago!

Here I am last Saturday in the hospital with my new ACL in place. My surgery was Friday afternoon and Kerry watched in the OR. I was glad to have him there with me even though I was under anesthesia and don't remember. He said it went very well and was glad he watched. I think I look a lot sadder in this picture that I felt.
Anyway, here is how I spent the entire week, on the couch. I have been on minimal weight bearing status so crutches everywhere I go which has not been far. We have been spoiled with 9 meals brought over for us and many visitors. I have a few more days of sitting and will go to the Dr. on Tuesday to see what happens next. Kerry and the kids have been so amazingly helpful!! They are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the look on your face is due to the Morphine :). Enjoy the pampering. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete